Wednesday, May 23, 2012

STAAR test Fun

Yeah, I know...my title seems like an oxymoron. But, I do what I can to make it fun...this time, for the teachers.
I wanted to do something special to for my teacher friends to ease the STAAR stress. Also, monitoring our little beans for 4 straight hours can be grueling. So, after searching online and on the great Pinterest. I decided to copycat and tweak a teacher survival it as seen here. Rather than a beginning of the year teacher's survival kit, I decided to call it the STAARVIVAL KIT!


I added little stickies with dumb notes on them, to maybe make them smile while they are pacing...bored to tears...






Anyway...just thought I'd share my STAAR fun...see? No oxymoron.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm so gonna make this for my coworkers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the best! I am wanting to do something like this for our teachers this year! It made my day happy!

    ReplyDelete