Friday, February 4, 2011

Here's to Change!

Four days inside an apartment "due to inclement weather conditions" causes one to go stir crazy. So, I decided to start something I never thought I would. I'm not sure what changed my mind? I always had the notion that one who had a blog reveals too much personal information. Maybe they do... maybe I will.

I enjoy writing. But, I don't claim to be an expert or even good. So, I guess that in itself is why I may give this a shot.

I sort of feel like I'm going through a new phase of life. Things are a changin'.
I've started my Masters. My frame of mind is no longer focused on teaching. I'm thinking about information I never really thought would be interesting. I find myself to be a bit surprised at times by this. I guess that's part of change.

1 comment: